Rev. Judy Zimmerman, with Elaine Castles, celebrant. Join us for this final sermon that concludes Rev. Judy’s ministry with the members and friends of MCUUF. We’ll touch on some of the peaks and valleys, joys and cares of this labor of love between congregation and minister.
This month’s theme is “Joy”
- SING-ALONGS Paul Blackburn and Dick & Bonnie Withers are leading another in-person songfest at the Rockford Grange. By popular request, singalongs are now scheduled for the 3rd Wednesday of the month – so mark your calendars for December 21 (Holidays – Solstice).
In-Person Worship – What to Expect
- Up to date for COVID vaccinations, including boosters, if you are eligible
- Willing to sign-in for possible contact tracing
- Willing to use hand sanitizer when you arrive
- Willing to wear An N95 or KN95 mask. One will be given to you if you don’t have one
- Willing to sit six feet apart from others